AcerPower SP User’s manual
2. Setting up your computer AcerPower SP is a versatile, high-power system, supporting Intel Socket 478 CPUs.
Open package Open the package carefully and keep all packing materials for later use. Ensure that all items are p
2.3. Starting your computer After connecting all the peripheral equipment, start your computer according to the b
3. Upgrading your computer 3.1 Installation Precautions Reminder for guarding against static electricity Prot
Certain components of your computer are upgradeable such as the memory, the hard disk, the CPU and the expansion c
3.4. Installing PCI cards Install PCI card 1. Find an empty PCI slot on the motherboard. 2. Remove the screw hol
3.6. Upgrading CPU Remove CPU Remark: Please follow the pre-installation instructions to guard against static elec
Install and upgrade CPU To install or upgrade the CPU, complete the following steps: 1. Unlock the socket lever.
4. Troubleshooting The following questions are possible situations that may arise during the use of your computer
Q: The printer does not work. A: Do the following: • Make sure that the printer is connected to a power outle
Copyright © 2003 Acer Incorporated All Rights Reserved. AcerPower SP User’s Manual Changes may be made periodica
5. Taking Care of your computer Please read the important instructions listed in this section. Following these ins
203) Put the ball back and replace the cover. To clean your optical mouse F
FCC notice This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device pursuant
Table Of Content FCC notice ...
3.4. Installing additional memory...14 Install DDR DIMM
1.System Tour Your computer’s front panel consists of the following: 1.1 Front panel 1．Optical Drive 2．Floppy
1.3 System Features Your computer features: Performance Intel Pentium 4/Celeron CPU Intel 845GL/ICH4 S
Mouse The included mouse is a standard two-button wheel mouse. Connect the mouse to the PS2 mouse port on the ba
1.5 System upgrade You can expand your AcerPower SP system quickly and easily by adding components. You can also